Friday, 30 December 2016

Kat Von D Lock-It Hydrating Primer Base

I've only ever had bad experiences with primers in the past. They always turned my foundation into cottage cheese and I could never understand why so many people rave about them. I decided to give the Kat Von D Lock-It (formerly Featherweight) Primer a go, since I have the matching foundation.
This primer really does work wonders, it makes my face feel silky smooth without leaving a film-like texture on the surface and foundation glides over like a dream. It is a perfect companion to my two favourite foundations; KVD Lock-It Light 42 and Illamasqua Skin Base 02.
The fact this product had the most beautiful design is an added bonus as with all of Kat Von D's products. Most importantly it is vegan and cruelty-free.

£24 from Debenhams

No comments:

Post a Comment