Saturday, 6 June 2015

Yennefer of Vengerberg.

Since the release of the Witcher 3 a month ago I have been permanently attached to my PS4. Never have I played a game so enthralling at least in a very long time. I instantly fell in love with one of the three main ladies on the game Yennefer, who is a raven-haired sorceress and I love her image and especially her makeup which is very similar to my own. I decided it would be fun to re-create her look and play dress-up.

Products used:

Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation.
Eyeko Black Magic Mascara.
Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in 'Gaze'.
Urban Decay 27/7 Glide-On Pencil in 'Zero'.
SauceBox Cosmetics Etudé Palette.
Sugarpill 2AM Pressed Shadow.
Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in 'Belladonna'.

Follow

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! Absolutely love the eyes! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks amazing! Could you tell me where the lenses are from (If you are wearing any ;))?

    ReplyDelete