Sunday, 18 January 2015

LOVE MY DOCS.

I fell in love with these Dr Marten 'Pascal' boots in crackle suede when I saw them on the website a couple of weeks ago. In the sale £60 reduced from £90 and I was heartbroken when they didn't have my size. I wasn't even sure if they went up to my size (9) So when I popped into the Leeds store and discovered they had a pair of 9s in stock I was over the moon! When my boyfriend saw my face light up he decided he wanted to buy them for my as a birthday present.
Aren't they just the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?!!! That oil slick effect is incredible. They're described as 'black' but that does not do the colour justice at all. I wore them out to the cinema today and they ripped my feet to shreds but it's a small price to pay for such beautiful boots.

They don't seem to be on the Dr Martens website at the moment but there some listed on eBay if anyone is interested: http://www.ebay.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment